Kavanagh Recycling and Recovery specialises in comprehensive IT Assets Disposal, Computer Recycling, WEEE Recycling and Secure Data Destruction. The company, from its base in South Dublin, can provide enterprise with a safe, secure, compliant solution for the management of all types of Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
We are renowned countrywide as the major destination for all office recycling and electronic waste disposal, including monitor/screen recycling, printer recycling, computer recycling, laptop recycling and server recycling.
We provide a value added service to our B2B clients including IT asset management, secure refurbishment, remarketing, software asset management auditing and secure certified data destruction. We advise our clients on how to dispose of their excess or redundant IT equipment in a secure, safe and compliant manner while also obtaining the best financial outcome.
Our IT Asset Recovery process includes the testing, repairing and refurbishing in preparation for Reuse and Remarketing of all IT equipment including mainly Servers, PC’s and Laptops. This process also involves component harvesting (RAM, Hard disk drives, graphic cards, keyboards, mice etc) again for Reuse and Remarketing.
Our Data Destruction service is a certified software process that erases all data from Server, PC and Laptop hard disk drives. This service provides a certifiable secure service for our clients while maintaining the integrity of the hard disk drive for Reuse.
Due to the nature of the business we will produce WEEE as a by product of the industrial processes. For example any item found to be BER (beyond economical repair) or obsolete with no remarketing opportunity will be deemed as WEEE by us and disposed of in accordance with WEEE legislation.
We offer a comprehensive Computer and IT Recycling Service
coupled with a permanent Data Destruction service
and a Collection service
Items we recycle:
- Computers, Desktops, Towers, Servers, Laptops, Tablets.
- Hard Disk Drives.
- Flat LCD Monitors.
- All Cables (Computer, Power, Network etc), Keyboards & Mice.
- Modems, Patch Panels, Routers, Switches, Hubs, WiFi, etc.
- UPS Battery Back Up Unit.
- Mobile and Smart Phones (GSM & 3G).
- Printers, Faxes, Scanners, Shredders, Binders, Laminators, Office Fans.
- Telephones (DECT, PABX, Desk Sets), Video, DVD Players, Projectors.
- Laser, Toner & Inkjet Cartridges *
- Old CRT Computer Monitors/TV’s *
- Photocopiers – Removal Charges Apply please request details
Please note that a small charge applies to all collections - please call for details.This can be waived in the event of large quantities.
* Recycling charges apply - please call for details.
NOTE: Equipment, such as IT, computers, etc does not need to be in working order.